Caramel Apple Pie Oreo Pops
Alright, so apparently I'm still not ready to embrace pumpkin. Which I acknowledge is ridiculous considering we're halfway through October. I don't know why I'm resisting! I love pumpkin! Pumpkin is the epitome of fall! And I love fall!
So I guess I'm easing into fall flavors with apple! Specifically, Apple Pie flavored Oreos. Um, yeah. You heard me right. Apple Pie Oreos.
I took that magical fall flavor and made it even more fall by making Caramel Apple Pie Oreo Pops. So adorbs.
And so easy to make! Perfect for any fall party, or just for fun!
1 package Apple Pie Oreos
99 grams (3.5 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature
15 grams (1 tbs) caramel sauce
red candy melts
vibrant green candy melts
white candy melts
light cocoa candy melts
salted caramel candy melts
rainbow nonpareils sprinkles
- Blend Apple Pie Oreos in a food processor until fine crumbs are achieved.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, blend together Oreo crumbs, cream cheese, and caramel sauce.
- Place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll Oreo mixture into 1.5 inch balls and place on prepared sheet.
- Place in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Melt red and green candy melts in microwave-safe bowls per instructions on package. Dip the tip of your lollipop stick into the melted candy coating, and insert into an Oreo ball, pushing it no more than halfway through. Holding the lollipop stick, dip the entire Oreo ball in the melted candy coating until it is completely covered. Place back on prepared sheet to harden. Repeat until all the Oreo balls are covered in red or green candy coating. Set aside to harden.
- Once completely hardened, melt white, light cocoa, and salted caramel candy melts in microwave-safe bowls per instructions on package. Dip red and green coated Oreo balls in the white, light cocoa, and salted caramel melted candy coating and sprinkle with crushed nuts, oreos, and sprinkles. Set back on prepared sheet to harden.